CPEE Searches for new CEO
With current CEO Ray Farrelly wishing to step down from the role after 12 years at CPEE, the search is on for a replacement.
The new CEO will have a challenging time in taking CPEE to the next level and will need to work closely with CPEE governing Council to provide strategic leadership and management, build meaningful partnerships with the public and private sectors, and to maintain the viability of the organisation.
Key accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building deeper engagement and mutually beneficial educational and professional development partnerships with stakeholders including universities and their related entities, industry associations, government transport agencies, and wider industry.
- Enhancing and further expanding CPEE professional development short courses to optimise educational experiences and advancement for students and industry professionals.
- Applying the CPEE QA Framework on a whole of operation basis and monitor compliance in line with all regulatory criteria.
- Enhancing its educational offerings by ensuring content remains contemporary and incorporates the latest developments in technology and associated infrastructure and transport management; and
- Ensuring the effective delivery of CPEE’s budget.
Interested parties can gain further details by contacting:
Lauren Streifer, Principal, Streifer & Co.
phone number - 0413 719 365